HEARTLAND Bamboo Bread Slicer with Storage Tote Bag
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 15. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- TAKE THE FRUSTRATION OUT OF SLICING BREAD! No more uneven pieces with the Heartland Bread Slicer. You will get perfect slices every time! Thickness options - 1/2" and 3/8" choose the perfect thickness for your family! NOTE - We strongly recommend a 10" bread knife to allow you easy slicing using the guides.
- EASY SETUP AND COMPACT STORAGE! This custom design makes setting up easy with the spring loaded design, you can be ready in less than 10 seconds. And when you are done, it folds easily and stores completely flat, allowing it to easily fit into any drawer or cabinet! Absolutely NO assembly or tools required!
- 100% ALL NATURAL BAMBOO! We only give the best to our customers, so this bread slicer is made of 100% eco-friendly bamboo providing not only a long term use but a high quality look. The cutting surface is made of a high density polyethylene cutting surface for easy cleaning and to avoid dreaded knife marks, like with other bamboo cutting board surfaces. What a great enhancement!
- A FREE GIFT JUST FOR YOU! What better way to protect your bread slicer than to have a storage tote that fits exactly to your bread slicer? As a free gift to you, included is a neutral color canvas storage tote bag that will go with any kitchen design. The snap enclosure at the top of the bag keeps it secure until your next use. That's right, it's free!
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE! Opened: 12" x 7 Â½ x 6 Â½ (high) Folded: 12" x 7 Â½ x 1 Â½ (high)
ABOUT HEARTLAND BREAD SLICERS Heartland bread slicer is made with 100% natural bamboo with a high density polyethylene cutting surface. It's custom design is quick to set up in just seconds with no assembly required. It folds up quickly to a 2" height for compact storage anywhere in your kitchen.
DIMENSIONS Size when folded for storage is 1 Â½" inches tall x 7 Â½" inches wide x 12 inches long. When opened for slicing it measures 12 inches long, 7 Â½" inches wide and 6 Â½" inches tall. To cut round loaves, simply cut in half and lay cut side down on cutting surface. A knife blade that is 10" or longer is recommended. For cleaning simply wipe off.
CUSTOMIZED SLICING Heartland bread slicer, slices Â½" and â…œ" pieces adjust your slicing width for those bread lovers that like thicker slices! Half of the knife guide slots are for Â½" inch slices and the other half of the slots are for â…œ" inch slices. You simply place the loaf at the end that has the size you want!
SIMPLE TO USE & EASY TO STORE STEP #1
Open the bag and slide the contents out onto a table or countertop with the white cutting board down. Set the stabilizer plate (small board) to one side to be used in STEP #5
Unfold the slotted walls from their storage position and lay them out flat on your counter or table top.
Carefully flip the entire piece over and raise the cutting walls up into place at a 90 degree angle to the cutting board.
Gently line up the walls of your bread slicer in-between the grooves of the stabilizer and slide all the way down.
Place your loaf of bread against the stabilizer on the white cutting board. Place knife in parallel slots closest to the stabilizer and begin slicing your bread. Continue slicing away from stabilizer.
When finished wipe down and reverse the set up steps starting at STEP #5 and down
We Also Recommend
9Snail 3 pcs Cake Decorating Supplies New Sphere Ball Tips Russian Icing Piping Nozzles Tips Pastry Cupcake
Gourmia GBM3100 - 3 LB Electric Bread Maker 15 Digital Programs for Gluten Free and More, Programmable LCD Display, Adjustable Crust Controls, Includes Free Recipe Book