- 10 inch Round Cake Pan; commercial grade and heavy gauge aluminized steel with a lifetime warranty
- USA Pan baking pans feature Americoat which promotes quick release of baked-goods plus fast and easy clean up; wash with hot water, mild soap and gentle scrub brush or sponge
- Nonstick Americoat coating - a patented silicone coating which is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free - provides quick and easy release of all baked-goods and minimal easy clean up
- Made in the USA; measures 10 inches diameter x 2.25 inches
- USA Pan is a Bundy family company which has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
The USA Pan 10-inch Round Cake Pan measures a full 10 inches diameter x 2 inches* deep and provides home bakers with an easy way to bake moist round cakes that cook evenly, release quickly, and come out tasting great! Use your favorite layer cake recipes and indulge in everything from decadent red velvet cakes to perfect chocolate fudge cakes and more! The round 10-inch diameter is the perfect size for bakers looking to try out larger layer cake recipes for friends and family! With a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick coating, the USA Pan 10-inch Round Cake Pan allows for easy clean-up and truly effortless release of your baked items. AMERICOAT Plus is also PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan 10 inch Round Panâ€™s unique fluted surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Panâ€™s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years. *Dimensions represent baking surface, not overall pan size.