- Enamel on steel construction features a charming, colorful garden rooster motif that's stain resistant and a breeze to clean
- Classic teakettle shape with a roomy, comfortable handle
- A tight-fitting lid keeps hot steam inside
- Coordinates with other Garden Rooster dinnerware and serve ware and also mixes and matches with cookware, pantry ware and other kitchenware from Paula Deen(r)
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
Rising and shining is a joy and so is making and serving hot beverages and other kitchen delights when the water's on and in the Paula Deen(r) Signature 2-Quart Garden Rooster Teakettle. Add a delightful dash of Southern charm and color to kitchen countertops and stovetops with this teakettle from Paula Deen(r) in her whimsical Garden Rooster pattern. Featuring sturdy steel construction in a classic kettle shape, the kettle's easy-cleaning enameled exterior sports a colorful, charming motif of a rooster pecking around a country garden. The teakettle is ideal for heating water to make old-fashioned sweet tea for a family picnic, for serving mugs of hot chocolate on movie night, or to savor cups of fragrant peppermint tea on winter evenings. This attractive teakettle coordinates beautifully with more Garden Rooster tableware and kitchenware from Paula Deen(r) to create a cohesive look. The teakettle's comfortable handle provides a soft grip and the wide kettle mouth offers lots of room for a snug-fitting lid keeps hot steam safely inside wit. It's great for making instant oatmeal and other hot cereals on busy mornings, preparing a hot water bath for baking custard, or just sipping a cup of your favorite herbal tea to unwind at the end of the day. Take time for fresh coffee, hot cocoa and other cozy, warming beverages and snacks hearing water quickly and charmingly with the Paula Deen(r) Signature Teakettles 2-Quart Garden Rooster Teakettle.