Emoi 15oz Teapot, Pyrex Glass Brewing Tea Cup, Tea Infuser Mug, Premium Loose Leaf Flower Tea and Coffee Maker with Infuser Strainer, Bamboo Lid, Heat Resistant, Easy to Brew and Clean.
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 15. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- [WHAT YOU GET]: Capacity: 15.2oz(450ml). All-in-one design, perfect for home&office use. Nothing extra is needed to brew a perfect cup of hot&iced loose leaf/flower tea as well as bag coffee.
- [EASY TO USE]: Put LOOSE LEAF/FLOWER TEA into the infuser and add some boiled water. [ATTENTION] Small tea flakes may go through the strainer.
- [CONVENIENT&CLEAN]: Place the removable strainer onto the bamboo lid for convenient multiple steeping and a clean table.
- [ERGONOMIC DESIGN]: Made by Pyrex glass, very thin but pretty durable. Handle design, heat resistant, easy to carry.
- [WARRANTY]: 100% product satisfaction, 30 days money back, 1 year official warranty.
Emoi Glass Tea Infuser Mug A Cup of Tea, A Taste of Life
1. Bamboo Lid
Traditional Glass 3-piece Teapot Suite = Glass Cup + Glass Infuser + Glass Lid
Emoi Glass 3-piece Teapot Suite = Glass Cup + Glass Infuser + Bamboo Lid
Glass Lid: Easy to be lost or broken
Bamboo Lid: Light&durable, store left tea in the infuser to keep your table clean
2. Improved Glass Infuser
Adjust Tea Concentration at Will
3. Heat Resistant Glass Cup
Bearing temperature: -4 to 320 Fahrenheit degrees, microwave safe (except the bamboo lid)
4. Single Hand Handle Design
Ergonomically designed, easy to carry. Exquisite workmanship, comfortable hand feeling.
[Tea Break, Healthy Time!!]
Step One: Put some soft tea leaves or a tea bag into the infuser
Step Two: Pour hot water into the cup
Step Three: Adjust the tea concentration by removing the infuser at will
Last Step: Enjoy the tea with your families, friends or coworkers
[TEAPEDIA: Benefits of Drinking Tea]
1.Lose Weight, Keep Fit
Tea leaves contain a lot of mineral elements such as catechin, cholesteric ketene, caffeine, inositol, folic acid and pantothenic acid, which help break down fats and inhibit obesity. Pu'er tea and Oolong tea are the best of the best.
2.Remove Bad Breath, Prevent Tooth Decay
Fluorine in the tea leaves could react with calcium on the teeth to produce neon apatite, which is hardly soluble in acid. This provides a protective cover for tooth surface to prevent dental caries.
3.Precaution of Cardiovascular Diseases
4.Excellent Killer of Intestinal Diseases
Polyphenol in teas could coagulate protein to kill bacteria like escherichia coli, typhoid bacillus and cholera bacteria.
We Also Recommend
Osaka, Enamel Coated Whistling Tea Kettle - Large 3 Quart Capacity Teakettle "Kobe Port Tower" (Orange)