Osaka, Enamel Coated Whistling Tea Kettle - Large 3 Quart Capacity Teakettle "Kobe Port Tower" (Orange)
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 13 and Dec 15. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- LARGE CAPACITY - Holds 3 quarts of water, that is a full 12 cups. Enough for the entire family.
- ENAMEL COATING - Made from high-grade steel and covered inside and out with an enamel coating. The colors will stay vibrant and shine even after years of use.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE - Made from top-quality Bakelite, the handle is designed for ultimate control while pouring.
- ONE-TOUCH LEVER - Opens easily with one hand, the spout stays open until you close. Whistles when done, lid stays on tight to prevent spills and helps retain heat.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Create a delicious coffee like a pro, with our detailed instructions and tips. For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Osaka product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist you.
Brewing coffee is an art form, and it can be pretty challenging. We at Osaka would like to help you up your coffee game. If you follow our instructions and tips, and with some practice, you should be brewing the perfect cup of coffee in no time. Impress yourself and your guests with an awesome tasting coffee every time.
Kobe Port Tower is our Enamel Coated Whistling Kettle
Made from top-quality Bakelite, the handle is designed for ultimate control while pouring. The one-touch lever easily pushes the spout open, which stays open until you close it.
Made from high-grade steel and coated inside and outside with an enamel coating. The colors will stay vibrant and shine even after years of use.
3 Quart capacity will fill enough for the entire family in one brew. Specially designed shape with wide bottom, results in a quicker boil.
Decalcify the kettle periodically for fresher tasting brews. Just pour in a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar into the kettle and boil it up. Afterwards dispose of the mixture and boil up plain water twice.
"Osaka"what does it mean?
Osaka, is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu, and is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. We were inspired by their coffee brewing techniques, and from that "Osaka Coffee" was born. Every one of our products will look good enough to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.
We Also Recommend
Emoi 15oz Teapot, Pyrex Glass Brewing Tea Cup, Tea Infuser Mug, Premium Loose Leaf Flower Tea and Coffee Maker with Infuser Strainer, Bamboo Lid, Heat Resistant, Easy to Brew and Clean.