7-Inch ECLIPSE Nonstick Aluminum Frying Pan, Fry Pan, Saute Omelette Pan, Commercial Grade - NSF Certified (1, A)
Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 28 and Jun 30. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- High-grade Eclipse non-stick coating
- Restaurant/commercial quality aluminum
- Tapering angled rim
- NSF Certified
- DIMENSIONS: Diameter (top pan rim) - 7 5/8 Inches, Diameter (pan base) - 5 1/2 Inches, Depth (pan) - 1 1/2 Inches, Length (handle) - 5 1/4 Inches
All pans also feature a sturdy triple-riveted handle featuring a handy hanging hole.
This fry pan is also NSF certified (see below).
Why is Eclipse coating so good?
New ECLIPSEÂ® coating is a three-coat, internally reinforced nonstick system developed by WhitfordÂ® that is different from all other nonstick fluoropolymer coatings in three important aspects:
1) The ECLIPSEÂ® coating primer coat contains a carefully chosen and blended combination of resins and unusually hard materials, permitting a far higher percentage of special reinforcing elements.
2) The ECLIPSEÂ® coating mid-coat, actually a primer used in other WhitfordÂ® reinforced systems, also contains the special reinforcing elements.
3)The ECLIPSEÂ® coating topcoat is rich in fluoropolymers, and is dedicated entirely to "release" (the nonstick characteristic).
WhitfordÂ® has tested the new ECLIPSEÂ® coating system via several standard test methods. The most severe is the Reciprocating Abrasion Test.
This is the most demanding test, since it duplicates the harshest condition to which a pan can be subjected in the kitchen: scouring with a Scotch-BriteÂ® pad.
Durability, of course, is not meaningful unless the coating maintains its nonstick quality. So WhitfordÂ® stops the test every 10,000 cycles and subjects the ECLIPSEÂ® coated test pan to the Dry-Egg Test to assure maximum release.
What does NSF listed mean?
NSF listed means that this item and the manufacturing facility it came
from was tested and approved by the independent testing company called
NSF - National Sanitation Foundation to be safe for commercial use.
Many restaurants adhere to using NSF listed cookware in their commercial kitchens. NSF listed.
We Also Recommend
Pastry Tools 3 Piece Cake Decorating Supplies New Sphere Ball Tips Russian Icing Piping Nozzles Tips Pastry Cupcake
Gourmia GBM3100 - 3 LB Electric Bread Maker 15 Digital Programs for Gluten Free and More, Programmable LCD Display, Adjustable Crust Controls, Includes Free Recipe Book