- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction provides fast, even heating and outstanding durability
- Removable roasting rack keeps foods away from extra fats and oils
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Features comfortable, rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip handles and a shatter-resistant glass lid
- Oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, the braiser can be used both with and without the removable rack
- Lifetime Warranty
Slow-cook to perfection with the Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-1/2-Quart Covered Braiser with Rack. This covered braiser is ideal for dishes like pot roasts and stews that start on the stovetop and finish in the oven. The heavy-duty hard-anodized construction provides efficient, even heat distribution that helps to reduce hot spots that can burn foods and coupled with a sophisticated palette of a warm bronze exterior and a chocolate interior, this braiser provides an exceptional gourmet cooking experience. DuPont's rugged Autograph 2 nonstick surface inside provides superior food release for easy cleanup, even after roasting a free-range chicken in an herb-butter marinade. The removable rack keeps pork roasts elevated while cooking, away from excess fats and oils. Without the rack, this pan is perfect for braising root vegetables and chicken and is oven safe to 400ï‚°F. Revolutionary rubberized Anolon Sure Grip stainless steel handles are dual-riveted for strength and provide a confident grasp. A shatter-resistant glass lid allows easy monitoring of food without losing heat or moisture. This braiser complements the other items in all Anolon collections. Enjoy superior braising performance and convenience with the Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-1/2-Quart Covered Braiser with Rack.