BambooMN Brand - 10" Sushi Oke Tub (Hangiri) - 19 Pieces Sushi Making Accessory Pack
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 24 and Nov 26. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Hangiri is approx 3" tall X 10.5" across, Interior measures 2 3/4" deep X 9.5" across.
- 19 Piece bamboo sushi making kit, including 1 Hangiri (rice mixing bow), 2 paddles, 2 spoons, 2 rolling mats, 4 round dishes, 4 square dishes, and 4 Split Bamboo Plates.
- Each sushi rolling mat is made from slats bamboo woven with cotton sting and measures approx 9.5" X 9.5"
- 8" Bamboo paddle is perfect for mixing rice vinegar seasoning mixture and rice in the Hangiri
- Hand wash only. For best results periodically rub tub and paddles with a protective food safe oil. (often sold as cutting board oil)
The hangiri is the traditional wooden tub used for mixing japanese rice with seasonings to make sushi rice. We have included some rice paddles, rolling mats and dishes so that you have everything you need for making and enjoying sushi at home. Two 9.5" square rolling mats are included, one each in bare natural and skin-on green bamboo. The small round and square dishes are 2 3/8" (6cm) across and perfect for serving pickled ginger or wasabi. They are probably too shallow to use for dipping shoyu. The split bamboo plates are 6" X 2" and are a great way to present cut rolls.
We Also Recommend