Blue Floral Cast Iron Teapot, 34-Ounce, Blue Floral
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 22 and Aug 24. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- CAST IRON BREWING: One of the most common materials when crafting teapots, cast iron is beneficial due to the way it evenly absorbs heat. The gradual and even heating from the cast iron infuses the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. This strengthens the flavor of the tea, and any positive nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water. Cast iron also retains heat much better than any other material.
- MASTERFUL DESIGN: In addition to its excellent heat retention, our Cast Iron Teapot features a fully enameled interior that not only makes cleaning easier, but helps to prevent the build-up of rust and oxidation. It includes a stainless steel infuser for loose or bagged tea that ensures it will not alter or detract from the taste of your brew.
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETIC: Professionally crafted with a gorgeous cobalt blue floral pattern reminiscent of Japanese cherry blossoms, Primula's Cast Iron Teapot is as much decoration, centerpiece, and conversation starter as it is a superior brewing device.
- USE AND CARE: To use, add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 minutes, and enjoy. To clean, do not use any dish washing detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Do not leave tea or water in the pot for longer than an hour, and dry thoroughly after each use. Not dishwasher safe.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) blue floral 34 oz. Primula Cast Iron Teapot with lid and Stainless Steel infuser. Please note: Not for stovetop use. Water should be boiled in another vessel first.
At Primula, we create items by exploring how people prepare beverages in different cultures, and work to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why people love different and unique beverages is the first step in our creative process, our products are designed to exceed the expectations of our customers. Cast iron teapots have been used in the popular whole-tea leaf ceremonies in Japan dating back to the 17th century. Primulaâ€™s exquisite cast iron teapot designs are inspired by the traditional Japanese culture and capture the original function of preserving heat and evenly infusing the natural nutrients from your loose leaf tea. Our enamel interior coating prevents oxidation of the cast iron, preserving the beauty and durability of your teapot. So enjoy the splendor of our beautiful designs and the magic of a wonderful tea experience. At Primula, something extraordinary is brewing.
We Also Recommend