Blue Floral Cast Iron Teapot, 34-Ounce, Blue Floral
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 18 and Dec 20. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- CAST IRON BREWING: One of the most common materials when crafting teapots, cast iron is beneficial due to the way it evenly absorbs heat. The gradual and even heating from the cast iron infuses the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. This strengthens the flavor of the tea, and any positive nutrients the leaves contain are also infused into the water. Cast iron also retains heat much better than any other material.
- MASTERFUL DESIGN: In addition to its excellent heat retention, our Cast Iron Teapot features a fully enameled interior that not only makes cleaning easier, but helps to prevent the build-up of rust and oxidation. It includes a stainless steel infuser for loose or bagged tea that ensures it will not alter or detract from the taste of your brew.
- BEAUTIFUL AESTHETIC: Professionally crafted with a gorgeous cobalt blue floral pattern reminiscent of Japanese cherry blossoms, Primula's Cast Iron Teapot is as much decoration, centerpiece, and conversation starter as it is a superior brewing device.
- USE AND CARE: To use, add loose or bagged tea into the infuser and insert it into the teapot. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep to 3-5 minutes, and enjoy. To clean, do not use any dish washing detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Do not leave tea or water in the pot for longer than an hour, and dry thoroughly after each use. Not dishwasher safe.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) blue floral 34 oz. Primula Cast Iron Teapot with lid and Stainless Steel infuser. Please note: Not for stovetop use. Water should be boiled in another vessel first.
We Also Recommend
Emoi 15oz Teapot, Pyrex Glass Brewing Tea Cup, Tea Infuser Mug, Premium Loose Leaf Flower Tea and Coffee Maker with Infuser Strainer, Bamboo Lid, Heat Resistant, Easy to Brew and Clean.