Calphalon Contemporary Stainless-Steel 2-Quart Chef's Pan with Glass Lid
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 23 and Oct 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- A heavy-gauge aluminum core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by means of high-heat, high-pressure impact bonding for extreme durability.
- Aluminum core provides superior conductivity and even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
- Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Similar to a sauce pan, but with a lower profile and wider cooking surface to allow use for everything from sautÃ©ing to making soups and stews. Curved walls are ideal for whisking delicate sauces.
- 2-quart chef's pan for sauces, dips, and one-pot stovetop meals
- Modern, curved shape and brushed surfaces to hide wear
- Tri-ply construction: stainless steel with aluminum core for superb conductivity
- Long, stay-cool handle comfortable through hours of cooking
- Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 450 degrees F; lifetime warranty
We Also Recommend
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient