ChefLand White Plastic Mini Ladle, 1-Ounce and 1.5-Ounce, White, Set of 2
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 22 and Aug 24. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- SET OF 2 MINI WHITE LADLES - This ChefLand set of Mini White Ladles comes with 1 oz. and 1.5 oz. plastic white ladles. These ladles are made from strong white plastic and measure 51/2" and 6" each. They come with a handy hook on top for hanging, allowing for easy storage when not in use. A perfect addition to any kitchen.
- MANY GREAT USES - These Mini White Ladles are perfect for doling out salsa, chocolate sauce, gravy, applesauce, salad dressing and plenty more. Both 1 oz. and 1.5 oz. size ladles are great for ladling sauce into and out of jars or for use in jobs which require precise measuring. Great for gravy boats and mini sauce pots!
- EASY TO CLEAN - These plastic ladles are pretty enough to be washed and re-used after use or can be easily disposed of for convenience. Being made of plastic, there is no need to worry that these ladles will rust or bend out of shape with repeated use. With ChefLand plastic ladles, clean-up is always quick, easy and convenient!
- VERSATILE STYLE - ChefLand mini Plastic Ladles are attractive, simple and easy to use. They are pretty enough to use at special occasions, yet also super versatile for many uses around your kitchen. Use these great ladles to scoop out toppings for your ice-cream bar, to ladle sauces and gravies at weddings, for dressings at a salad bar, or for all around use in your kitchen every day.
- EXCELLENT CHEFLAND QUALITY - When buying ChefLand, you know you're buying quality.
This set of ChefLand Mini White Plastic Ladles includes one 1 oz. and one 1.5 oz. ladle for your all around kitchen use. These simple, attractive ladles are great for doling out sauces, dips, dressings and toppings. Use these ladles at weddings, showers, parties and any other event for quick, simple ladling solutions. Made of hard, white plastic these ladles are sturdy enough to be re-used by hand washing or by cleaning in the dishwasher. Alternatively, they can be discarded for quick and convenient cleanup!
We Also Recommend