Copper Chef 10 Inch Round Frying Pan With Lid - Skillet with Ceramic Non Stick Coating. Perfect Cookware For Saute And Grill
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 27 and Sep 29. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- DURABLE ROUND FRYING PAN: The 10 inch Copper Chef skillet with glass lid is made of aluminum and non-stick ceramic material. The quality core provides high durability so that the saute pan can be used for extended periods of cook time. The non stick surface is very slick, so food doesn't stick while cooking steaks, broiling fish, frying meat, bacon, eggs, omelets, bake chicken, desserts, or whip cream.
- HEALTHY SAFE, ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: The CeramiTech coating in this stir pan is healthier because it requires less oil or fat while cooking. An ideal choice for healthy cooking everyday. It is PTFE, PFOA, PFOS and cadmium free coated, which means it doesn't contain toxic chemicals, so they are safe for kids and for adults alike. The cookware wont leach harmful chemicals into your food.
- FEATURES: You may find you do not need to cook with the same high temperatures that ordinary pots require. That is because the 10-inch fry saute pan with lids has an innovative, stainless steel induction plate built directly into the saucepan. It distributes high heat quickly and evenly to the entire cooking surface to perfect your steak, egg, vegetables, omelette, pancake or anything you are craving for. Cleaning is hassle free since the griddle pan is 100% dishwasher safe.
- OVEN SAFE: The nonstick ceramic skillets is heat resistant up to 850 F. Allowing transition from stovetop to oven in one pan. Sear a pork chop on your stovetop, then bake to your desired degree of doneness, all from the same pan. Sturdy helper handle on 10inch pan makes transporting your pot a cinch! Less cook time, less mess. The ergonomically shaped metal handles on the pan may become hot, so always exercise caution when using.
- NON-STICK BOTTOM: The 10" frypan is coated and will not oxidize, or tarnish like traditional copper pans that need frequent polishing. The saucepan can be used on an open fire, electric induction and grill. There is no need to add extra butter, grease, or oil. For added flavor, season the cooking surface with natural oils such as olive, canola, or peanut oil.
- TEMPERED GLASS LID. The beautiful glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking, without losing heat. The lid provides faster cooking results by keeping foods hot. With thermal shock resistant technology, there is no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
We Also Recommend
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient