Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper and Kettle
Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 23 and Feb 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Removable stainless steel tea infuser; raise and lower to steep loose or bagged tea
- Programmable controls: 6 preset temperatures (for delicate, green, white, oolong, herbal and black teas)
- Adjustable countdown steeping timer; 30-minute keep warm option; 2-minute lift-off memory feature
- Cordless glass kettle holds 1 liter for tea steeping; 1.2 liters as a water kettle; perfect for homemade iced tea; removable spout filter
- Overheat and boil dry protection; dishwasher-safe removable parts; 1500 watts for fast heat-up
Perfect Tea, Perfectly Easy!
Tea is a matter of taste, so Cuisinart introduces a new programmable tea steeper that lets tea lovers call the shots. Preset water temperatures ensure each variety of tea steeps at the proper temperature. A countdown steeping timer can be adjusted to increase or decrease steeping time according to taste. Or remove the stainless tea infuser to turn this tea steeper into a kettle by putting on the â€œkettle lidâ€ on; and heat up to 1.2 liters of water fast.
The Cuisinart TEA-100 PerfecTemp Programmable Tea Steeper & Kettle is versatile, easy and adjustable - let us guide you with our pre-programmed settings, or call the shots yourself for an experience all your own. Your pot of tea has never been so easy or so good!
A Brief History of Tea
The origins of tea can be traced back nearly 5,000 years to a legendary emperor of China, an herbalist. It is believed that leaves from twigs he was burning floated into a kettle of boiling water. Thus tea was born and soon flourished throughout southern Asia. As trade routes expanded, tea made its way to the West, and today is enjoyed around the world.
The Health Benefits of Tea
Many teas are brimming with healthful benefits like natural vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Drinking any tea rehydrates the body, and its antioxidants may offer protections against a wide range of diseases. A cup of tea can be a gentle start to the day, a soothing mid-afternoon break, or a comfortable way to unwind and relax each evening â€“ it all adds up to a healthy mind, body, and spirit.
- 6 preset water temperature options ensure each variety of tea is allowed to steep in the proper environment necessary to bring out its unique flavor
- Steep your tea right in the kettle with our stainless steel tea infuser â€“ it holds loose or bagged tea as well as your favorite spices, fruits and/or herbs to create your own blend
- Adjustable countdown steeping timer lets you decide how long to steep. Or use our recommended times, based on the tea type you selected
- 30-minute Keep Warm option and Perfect Memory feature keep your tea ready for refills
- Add ice, right in the kettle, for homemade iced-tea; freshly steeped, with your favorite tea
- Steep up to 1 L of hot tea, or use the Kettle Lid to heat up to 1.2 L of water in this cordless kettle for hot cocoa, oatmeal and more
- Recipe booklet for fun and delicious ideas!
To heat up to 1.2 liters of water for cocoa, instant oatmeal or soup, french press and more â€“ faster than your stovetop â€“ simply remove the steeping assembly from your PerfecTemp Kettle, add water, cover with the kettle lid, and select your perfect temp!
To release a teaâ€™s unique character and its naturally aromatic flavors and health benefits, it must steep at just the right temperature for just the right amount time. The PerfecTemp Tea Steeper features our recommended preset times and temperatures for perfect results.
The Art of Steeping Tea
Great care is taken to create each teaâ€™s unique character. When the temperature is suited to the particular tea, and steeping time is perfect, tea lovers can savor and appreciate all of teaâ€™s naturally aromatic flavors and health benefits. But remember, tastes and teas vary; you can always adjust to your personal preference. Enjoy!
Parts and Benefits
Kettle Lid for use when heating water without steeping, or serving iced tea
Steeping Assembly for use when steeping tea
- Steeper Lid turns to raise and lower tea infuser
- Tea Infuser Cover
- Tea Infuser holds loose or bagged tea
- Infuser Holder Tabs
- Infuser Holder
Removable Spout Filter
Glass Kettle with easy-to-read water level markings
Power Base with 360Â° Swivel
- Power Button turns unit on and off
- Select Button scrolls through tea/temperature options and adjusts steeping time
- Temperature Start Button starts heating process
- Delicate (160Â°F)
- Green (175Â°F)
- White (185Â°F)
- Oolong (190Â°F)
- Herbal (200Â°F)
- Black (Boil â€“ 212Â°F)
- Time Start Button starts countdown steeping timer
- LCD Display counts down steeping time and Keep Warm time
- Keep Warm Button selects/deselects this option, and adjusts Keep Warm time
Simple Steps to Perfect Tea
Just add up to 1 liter of fresh water to the kettle. Place loose or bagged tea in the tea basket.
Our recommended steeping time for the type of tea selected will appear. Adjust time if you like.
Select one of our preset tea temperatures based on the type of tea youâ€™re steeping.
Lower infuser into the clear glass kettle. Watch tea steep as time counts down in the display.
The Steeperâ€™s 1500 watts quickly heats water to the exact tea temperature you selected.
Lift your cordless kettle off power base to serve. Features convenient Keep Warm and memory feature.
We Also Recommend
Dunder Mifflin (The Office) World's Best Boss TV Television Show Ceramic Gift Coffee (Tea, Cocoa) 11 Oz. Mug
Coastal Tea Rotating Matcha Whisk, Chasen Alternative, Green Tea Mixer, Bamboo Push Handle Whisk