DII Cleaning, Washing, Drying, Ultra Absorbent, Lattice Microfiber Dishtowel 16x19" (Set of 4) - Teal
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 25 and Oct 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- WHY CLEAN WITH MICROFIBER - Microfiber cleaning cloths eliminate lint, streaks and the need for harsh cleaning chemicals
- HOW IT WORKS - Microfiber has a special blend of microscopic fibers woven into hooks & loops, creating tiny scoops which attract, absorb and wipe out grime for lint free cleaning
- ULTRA ABSORBENT -Holds up to 7 times in weight in liquid, dirt or grime - Microfiber has a capillary effect between the fibers creating suction, enabling it to clean and polish at the same time
- A CLOTH THAT LIFTS DIRT - When dry, microfiber is positively charged and naturally attracts negatively charged grease, dirt and dust
- MULTIPLE USES - Microfiber has a lot of great uses and is NOT just for the kitchen, use it to clean bathroom, cars, windows, and more
DII microfiber dishtowels are perfect for cleaning, washing, and drying. Microfiber is a lint-free, non-abrasive, and hypoallergenic product that allows you to clean without the use of harsh chemicals. Microfiber gets underneath the dirt and germs, lifting them from the surface and trapping them until the cloth or mop is laundered. Microfiber is very absorbent and can hold up to seven times its weight in moisture. Microfiber cloths are safe on all surfaces. To view more of our products visit amazon.com/dii.
We Also Recommend