Eco Luxury Kitchen Towels, 100% Cotton Upcycled, Set of 3, 20 x 22 "
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 20 and Nov 22. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- HIGH QUALITY and EXTREMELY DURABLE.
- ECO-FRIENDLY. This fabric has been made from pre-consumer denim remnants from production at denim mills.
- All purpose working towels for the kitchen and throughout the home.
- HAND AND MACHINE WASHABLE. After few washes they will get softer and have better absorption. Shrinkage is normal after first wash.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - ECO-LUXURY Kitchen Towels are backed by 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back.
These kitchen towels are made from upcycled pre-consumer denim cut-offs. They represent sustainability, innovation and conscious living. They are part of a textile industry that values people, the planet and profit in equal measure. During their manufacturing process we use zero chemicals, minimal water and energy and produce zero waste. In jean production and like in most clothing production, there is tons of waste. In this case, after the jeans are made, denim scraps and offcuts are gathered and ground back into fibers. After the fibers have been mused down, these fibres are respun into yarn.
We Also Recommend