- Convenient Pre-seasoned cooking surface
- Superb heat retention, to hold heat longer
- High-heat resistant for use on stovetop, oven, bbq, or campfire, safe to 500 Degree
- Wide handles for a balanced and secure grip
- Cast Iron lid for trapping in all that steam
When I think cast-iron, I think heritage cooking and pots that will last a lifetime, and that is exactly what you'll get with the Emeril Lagasse Cast Iron line of pots created exclusively for me by Bradshaw Intl. I had them designed to my specifications, with details such as wide handles that make these heavy babies easy to pick up and maneuver. Also, knowing that seasoning a cast-iron pan can be daunting for the home cook, these pans come pre-seasoned, which makes them ready to cook in from the moment they arrive in your kitchen. Whether you plan on taking your cast-iron pots to the camp, cooking with them in your kitchen, or throwing them on the grill, with a minimum of care these pots will last a lifetime and give you all the benefits of cast-iron cooking with special features built-in for the serious cook. The 6 quart, pre seasoned Emeril Lagasse cast iron Dutch oven is my favorite jambalaya pot - hands down! Also perfect for stewing or braising for a crowd.