- Made in France using Emile Henry's proprietary Flame technology.
- Designed for both the oven and the stove. Can be used directly on a gas flame or an electric or halogen hob without a diffuser.
- Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from a freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to the table.
- Perfect for braising, heat conduction and for slow, natural cooking. Up to 30% lighter than many types of comparable metal cookware
- Easy clean up: dishwasher safe. 10 Year warranty.
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.The large base makes cooking easy, you can brown your meat then deglaze and reduce your sauces. Made from Flame ceramic, entirely natural, our braiser diffuses the heat gently and evenly, keeping all the vitamins and nutritional qualities of your ingredients. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.