French Press, X-Chef 1000ml Heat Resistant Glass Coffee Press Tea Maker Pot with Stainless Steel Holder, Cozy & Funny for Coffee Lovers - 8 Cup/4 Mug (1 Liter, 34 oz)
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 24 and Oct 26. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- SLEEK DESIGN: Combined with crystal glass and stainless steel bold lines, the X-Chef French Press is designed in a sleek look, definitely suits your modern kitchen.
- DELIGHT YOUR SENSES: Starting the morning with the smell from coffee beans or tea leaves; with the fine filter screen of the French Press Coffee Machine you will OBTAIN a CREAMY, FOAMY, VELVETY and PURE coffee or tea. This is the best Coffee Maker Machine for your fresh mornings.
- SAVE TIME: This is the best choice for busy people! You will obtain an appetizing cup of coffee or tea in a few minutes, leaving the coarse coffee ground or tea leaves behind.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The main body of this X-Chef french coffee press is made with heat resistant and durable glass, the handle and part of the body is made from fine stainless steel, heavy duty and sturdy, with a plastic covering of the handle, there should be no worry of your hands getting heat injury; The materials (glass and stainless steel) are completely taste-free so nothing left in your coffee.
- WARRANTY: Choosing the X-Chef Coffee Press Pot ensure you a protection for the investment! Because WE CARE and we want you to be happy. Besides, if you prefer a completely unique stainless steel designed French press, just search ASIN: B012FRA8UC, WE STRONGLY BELIEVE IT WILL ROCK YOUR COFFEE TIME, TOO.
Why choose X-Chef French Press Coffee and Expresso Maker?
-VARIETY OF USES: The French Press can be used as a Coffee or Tea Press Pot and is the best way to prepare coffee, tea, iced tea, frothed milk, hot chocolate, fruit infusions, almond milk, cashew milk, plant tinctures, lemonades, cocoa, rinse quinoa plus more.
-DURABLE & WELL-PACKED:
The Best Heat Resistant Borosilicate Glass--Your X-Chef Coffee Press will work much longer than your expectation.
How to make coffee with X-Chef French Press Coffee Pot?
1. Grind the coffee beans coarsely.
2. Add the ground coffee to the coffee press.
3. Heat the water in a separate vessel.
4. Pour the water into the glass beaker.
5. Replace the lid and wait 4 minutes for the coffee to brew.
6. Lower the plunger into the coffee.
7. Pour the brewed coffee from the press. To avoid over-extraction and bitter coffee, try to pour all the coffee from the coffee maker with 20 minutes of brewing.
NOTE: Please preheat the glass press to avoid the damage from strong pressure in use.
We Also Recommend
Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, 16oz, Black