- Authentic paella pan. Made in Spain.
- Pan made of attractive stainless steel and gold-colored handles.
- Durable pan that is safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
- Ideal for serving 4 to 6 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.
16-Inch Stainless Steel Paella Pan (40-cm). Serves 4 to 6 people. A medium size pan that fits well over one large stovetop burner or straddles two burners that are closely spaced. This paella pan has a dazzling mirror finish that makes a great first impression, but it's also very functional. Made from high-quality 18/8 stainless steel with gold handles, the pan is sturdy and rigid, with the classic dimpled bottom. Be aware that the pan is made of a thin, single ply metal, so it is not meant for high-heat sauteing but rather for cooking rice dishes; it will overheat if left over a direct flame without food in it. It's maintenance free, with no seasoning or special cleaning required. And it makes wonderful paella. It's also a great choice for people who like to keep their pans on display. Hang one of these pans from your pot rack and it will be the centerpiece of your kitchen. It also makes a singular and memorable gift.