- Hawkins Classic 3.5 Liter Pressure Cooker with Easy quarter turn Open & Close Lid
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Features a 'goof-proof' lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls; Stay cool handles
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
The Classic is Hawkins' largest-selling, most popular range of pressure cookers - perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years. The latest improvement, a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed - so lasts longer. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.Â Stay-cool handles. Fixed sturdy pivot does not put pressure on the plastic handles as it is a part of the metal handle itself. Thus handles last longer. Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum. Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish. Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls. Stay cool handles. These are thermally efficient, mirror polished aluminum, with matt-finished base and interior. Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking. Features a 'goof-proof' lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety. A multiple stem vent prevents overpressure, and is listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.