HIC Single-Piece Kitchen and Soup Ladle, 18/8 Stainless Steel, 12-Inch, 2-Ounce Capacity
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 26 and Oct 28. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- HIC Single-Piece Ladle for serving and saucing appetizers, salads, entrees, sides and desserts
- Perfect for ladling gravies, soups, broths, consommes, sauces and salad dressings
- Longer handle easily reaches to the bottom of deeper pots and pans; handle hooks onto a stock pot so it won't fall in
- Made from a single sheet of 18/8 stainless steel with no welds or stress points for durability; stores easily on a tool rack
- 2-ounce capacity stamped into the handle for easy reference; dishwasher safe
HIC's Single-Piece Stainless Steel Ladle is a hardworking kitchen utensil. The 2-ounce capacity is stamped right into the handle to eliminate any guesswork. At breakfast it scoops oatmeal or fruit salad, or ladles and sauces every entree served between lunch, brunch and dinner. Use it every day, including holiday meals, party buffets, or outdoor entertaining. Its longer handle easily reaches to the bottom of deeper pots and pans, mixing bowls and other cookware to stir and retrieve every delicious drop. A hanging hook at the end of the handle keeps the ladle right where it's needed. Hang it onto the side of the stock pot during food preparation, or while serving, so it won't fall in, or store it easily on a tool rack, out of the way. A must-have of cooking utensils, this small ladle serves up a big performance for homemade soups, gravy, broth, consomme, sauce and salad dressing. Made from a single sheet of 18/8 stainless steel without welded joints or stress points. HIC's Stainless Steel Ladle with single-piece construction is sturdy, durable and dishwasher safe.
We Also Recommend