Lasten Muffin Pan, Non Stick Carbon Steel Bakeware Mold, Cupcake Muffin Mold Pan, Cake Cookie Baking Pan, Muffin Baking Pan Bakeware Tray 10.43 x 7.17 x 1.1 inch, 6 Cup
Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 20 and Jul 22. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- IDEAL FOR MANY THINGS--Heavy-gauge construction provides even-heating performance- measures 2.8 x 2.0 x 1.0 inch in each cup. Easy to making puddings, tarts, cakes, muffins, mince pies and much more.
- 6 CUP--The ideal size for morning muffins and after-school cupcakes.
- QUALITY--Used the material of excellent carbon steel, high strength. The muffin baking pan can achieve the food baked quickly and used durably.
- EASY TO CLEAN--Made from carbon steel with teflon non stick layer. It's easy to clean the bakeware mold.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE--We are confident that LastenÂ® Muffin Pan will meet and exceed your expectations. Full refund or Replacement is available if you are not 100% satisfied.
â€»Use and Care:
Before using your new bakeware for the first time, wash your pan in warm, soapy water, rinse, and dry. For best results, the non-stick surface should be "conditioned" by wiping the interior of the pan with a light coating of cooking oil. Use only nylon or wooden utensils for non-stick bakeware. Never cut or chop in the pan with a metal utensil, as it will cut into the non-stick surface. After cooking, remove the pan from the heat and let it cool. Do not pour water onto a hot pan, as excess residue can splatter and cause the pan to warp. To remove stubborn stains and spots, use a non-abrasive plastic mesh pad that is safe for non-stick surfaces.
We Also Recommend
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient