Le Creuset Enamel-on-Steel Whistling 1-4/5-Quart Teakettle, Soleil
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 18 and Aug 20. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- 1.9-quart whistling teakettle made of enamel-coated steel
- Heat-resistant, ergonomic, loop handle ensures a secure grip
- Removable round-shaped lid with stay-cool phenolic lid knob
- Safe for use on all heat sources, including induction; hand wash only
- Measures approximately 10 by 10 by 6 Inch
- Measures approximately 6.0 IN 10.0 IN 10.0 IN
As part of Le Creuset's Enamel-on-Steel collection, the superiorly crafted kettle features heavy-gauge steel construction for fast heating and even heat distribution, along with a hard, glossy enamel glaze for both durability and eye-catching beauty on the stovetop. The kettle's heat-resistant, ergonomic handle locks into place for easy lifting and pouring, ensures a secure grip and keeps hands a safe distance from the steam. The loop-style handle comes securely attached to the kettle with stainless-steel brackets for added peace of mind. To refill the kettle, simply remove its round-shaped lid by pulling up on the stay-cool lid knob. The kettle can be safely used on all heat sources, including induction and should be hand washed only with hot soapy water and dried thoroughly.
We Also Recommend