Le Souk Ceramique Cookable Tagine, Tomato Red
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 24 and Aug 26. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Hand-painted (truly 100% freehand) using only food-safe paints and glazes
- Stovetop-safe at low temperature (we recommend a diffuser); oven-safe up to 350 degrees; not for dishwasher or mircowave
- We redesigned the base to be deeper and hold more liquid and currently paint our Cookable Tagine in 8 solid colors and two black & white designs
- The Le Souk Ceramique studio is located in Nabeul, Tunisia on the Mediterranean coast with US hqs and distribution in Clinton, Washington State
- Each piece is truly artisnal by nature and as such, small variances in size, color and artwork should be expected and appreciated, The tagine needs to be soaked in water overnight, then dried, then coated in oil and heated up.
We Also Recommend
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient