Lily's Home Beer Boot, Das Boot Beerfest Beer Glass, Large Oktoberfest Beer Stein - 2 Liter
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 23 and Aug 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- LIVE THE DAS BOOT TRADITION. Drinking beer out of a boot isn't just fun - it's part of history.
- GREAT FOR OKTOBERFEST. Bring to the bar, or celebrate with Das Boot at parties. Everyone will want to try sipping beer from the oversized stein.
- HIGH QUALITY GLASS. Thick, crystal clear glass is machine washable. Made in China.
- BIG, BIG FUN. Dimensions: 4 3/4"W x 12"H x 6 7/8"D (from front to back). Holds up to two liter of beer, or 67 fl-ounce beers.
- FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES. Fill with candy, water, lemonade or baubles when the party's over.
May The Das Boot Tradition Live On. First served in hunting lodges in 19th century England, Das Boot has long been a fun way to play drinking games and enjoy endless quantities of ales and lagers. In 19th century Germany, drinking from a boot was a rite of passage. Military commanders would challenge one another to gulp down a boot full of beer as quickly as possible to celebrate a victory.
Now, you can get your very own oversized boot beer glass, and properly celebrate Oktoberfest according to long-standing tradition. This clear glass stein holds up to two liter of beer, or around 67 fl-ounce beers, at 12 inches in height, 4.75 inches wide.
Lily's HomeÂ® is a registered trademark of Solar Wholesale, LLC.
We Also Recommend
Buddy 16-Piece Stainless Steel Wine and Cocktail Bar Set - Bar Kit Includes Essential Barware Tools and Ice Bucket w/Bonus 1000 Bartender Recipes eBook
Professional all Inclusive Bartender Kit - Premium Quality- Stainless Steel Construction- Luxury Bag - Cocktail Shaker and all the Accessories you Need - Perfect Addition To Your Home Bar Collection
Bartending Kit Professional Executive Barware Set - Martini Shaker Set and Bar Tools By Pacific Standard