Lodge 3 Quart Cast Iron Combo Cooker. Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Skillet, Fryer, Dutch Oven, and Convertible Skillet/Griddle Lid
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 26 and Oct 28. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- 3.2 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker. The Lodge Cast Iron Combo Cooker does it all. A deep skillet, a fryer, a Dutch oven in one, plus a lid that doubles as a shallow skillet or griddle. This versatile piece is perfect in the kitchen or great outdoors.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
We Also Recommend
Rachael Ray Porcelain Enamel II Nonstick 9-1/2-Inch Egg Poacher Plus Covered Deep Skillet, Orange Gradient