- 9-inch-diameter wedge pan for baking crispy cornbread, scones, and more
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Includes looped cast-iron side handle and opposite helper handle; hand wash only
- Each wedge measures 3-1/2 by 1 inches
So you want to make perfect cornbread? Then this is the pan for you. Cast Iron is ideal for that perfect cornbread crust, not too thick, not too dark. Unique cooking properties of Cast Iron cook evenly without hot spots. The Lodge Cornbread pan is partitioned into eight sections for individual, ready to serve portions. This 9-inch pan features two handles for heavy lifting. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this pan evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Recipe included.