- 12-inch pre-seasoned cast-iron square grill pan; raised ridges allow fat to drain
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Long handle with hole for hanging, complemented by helper handle
- Lifetime limited warranty; oven safe to 500 degrees F; hand wash with warm water only
The graceful rolled edges and curved lines of Pro-Logic 10-inch Square Grill Pan represent a new design in cast iron cookware while offering the same legendary cooking performance. Designed with sloped sides, and loop handles. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.