- M'Cook 3.4 quart saute pan (9.5 inch diameter) with lid
- 5 Ply Construction; 2.6mm thickness on all shapes; Pouring rims on every shape
- High performance cookware has fast, controlled even heat distribution; Works on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, halogen and is perfect for induction
- Oversized cast stainless steel handles stay cool and are ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Oven safe to 680 degrees F, dishwasher safe, lifetime warranty, made in France
In 1830 in a Normandy village called Villedieu-les-Poeles, Mr Ernest Mauviel established the Mauviel manufacturing company. Villedieu-les-Poeles, long known as "The City of Copper,â€ has an 800 year heritage of copper manufacturing. Mauvielâ€™s manufacturing expertise is based on this rich tradition of copper manufacturing that has been handed down from generation to generation. Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design. Throughout the world, Mauviel is the cookware acclaimed chefs depend on: their restaurant and reputation relies on the best. Mauviel offers several collections of superior cookware- each designed and crafted to meet the needs of the most discerning chefs. Mauvielâ€™s M'Cook Collection is a high performance cookware line comprised of the following five layers: Magnetic Stainless Steel interior, Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy, Aluminum, and a Magnetic Stainless Steel exterior. Each piece in the collection is uniformly 2.6mm thick, and is designed to work on all cooking surfaces: electric, gas, halogen and induction. The handles are made of stay cool cast stainless steel and are ergonomically designed for safe usage. The Mâ€™Cook collection has pouring rims on all the shapes; is oven safe (to 680 degrees F) and dishwasher safe. Made in France, Lifetime warranty.