Minos Moka Pot Espresso Maker - 6 cup - 10 fl oz - Stainless Steel and Silicon Handle - Suitable for Gas, Electric And Ceramic Stovetops
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 24. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- A TRULY ROMANTIC COFFEE BREW - Brewing a cup of coffee using a Moka Pot is the most authentic (and many also say the most romantic) way to making strong, delicious, Italian-style coffee. Using the Minos Moka Pot to create your daily caffeinated brew is an art in and of itself. Get artisan-style coffee than using a coffee maker like the Minos Moka Pot.
- MODERN, ELEGANT AND SLEEK - The classic Moka Pot has had the same look since it was first created in 1933. It's beautiful and artistic, but the Minos Moka Pot brings authentic, romantic coffee to the modern age with an elegant, streamlined, upscale design. The smaller rim at the top also makes it safer to use with less risk for spillage.
- BUILT TO LAST: Classic aluminum stovetop Moka Pots are known to last for years. The Minos Moka Pot is made from heavy stainless steel, which is much stronger and can withstand heat much more than aluminum. You can expect your Minos Pot to not only give you delicious, artisanal Italian-style coffee, but also continue to do so for a long, long time.
- MATCH HANDLES TO YOUR LIKING: With the Minos Moka Pot, you get switchable, multi-colored handles that come in yellow, blue and pink. Change it around based on your preference any time you want. And while Moka Pots are known to last a long time, their handles are often the first to break or melt due to intense heat. Now you'll have instant spares for if the handle breaks
- SIMPLE AND EASY COFFEE: The Minos Moka Pot was designed to be simple and easy to use for everyday coffee lovers. There are no moving or spinning parts that easily get broken or lost. The sleek design makes it easier for cleanup than classic Moka Pots and other types of coffee makers. Can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops. No complicated technology included. Just an authentic, romantic, delicious brew of coffee every day.
If youâ€™re a true coffee lover and are looking for a truly authentic, romantic and delicious cup of coffee, this will be the best thing youâ€™ll read about today.Â
Brewing coffee with a Moka Pot, designed and first released in 1933, is still considered the worldâ€™s most authentic way to brew a strong, delicious cup of coffee.Â
Todayâ€™s Moka Pots still have the same classic look to it, but weâ€™re proud to tell you that weâ€™ve practically â€œupgradedâ€ the way people brew coffee from Moka Pots.Â
Introducing the Minos Moka Pot.Â
Designed with heavy stainless steel, it is created to last. Stainless steel is much stronger, and can stand intense heat more than aluminum (which is what most Moka Pots are made of), giving it a much longer â€œlifetimeâ€ than other brands.Â
We also gave the classic look an update with a more sleek, modern and upscale feel. And because of the new design, it is much easier to clean up.
Using The Minos Moka Pot to brew a delicious cup of coffee is an art, and can become your daily morning ritual or meditation that rewards you with a strong wake-me-up. It is very simple and easy to use, and was made for coffee lovers and enthusiasts of all kinds.Â
The Minos Moka Pot comes in 3-cup and 6-cup sizes. Included in the package are spare handles you can interchange easily to match your mood or color preference.
Experience a truly romantic and authentic cup of delicious Italian-style coffee with the Minos Moka Pot. Get yours today!
We Also Recommend
Stainless Steel Milk Frothing Pitcher - with Measurement Markings and Bonus Storage Bag (12 or 20 oz.) - for Espresso Maker, Hot Milk Frother and Cappuccino Maker
Generic 200 ML, 4 Cup Stainless Steel Moka Stovetop Espresso Maker Latte Percolator Stove Top Coffee Maker Pot For Use On Gas Electric And Ceramic Cooktops