Moccamaster KB 741 10-Cup Coffee Brewer with Glass Carafe, Brushed Silver
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 20 and Aug 22. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Manual drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Exclusive auto-adjusting dual-phase hot-plate element keeps holding temperature between 176 degree-185 degree, auto shut-off after 100 minutes. There is a button next to the power switch that allows the user to select a 175Â° or 185Â° holding temp.
- Brews full or 1/2 carafe in 4-6 minutes
- Brews at consistent 196 degree-205 degree f with a pulse action that allows for the perfect coffee bloom during extraction process
- Ecbc, SCAA, SCAE approved.
- 5 year warranty, valid only when purchased from an authorized reseller
Technivorm Moccamaster is a manufacturer of premium quality coffee brewers and grinders. All Technivorm products are handmade in the heart of the Netherlands, and certified by the specialty coffee associations of America and Europe (SCAA/SCAE) and granted the European coffee brewing center's (ECBC) seal of approval meeting their strict "golden cup" quality guidelines. The philosophy of Technivorm Moccamaster's inventor, Gerard c. Smit - to produce long-lasting, reliable, energy efficient, and recyclable products - has guided the hand-made production of every Technivorm Moccamaster, for the past 50 years, offering a sustainable choice! Technivorm Moccamaster is backed by a 5-year warranty (valid only when purchased from an authorized retailer), a knowledgeable customer service and repair technicians team, manufactured with the highest quality parts available today, and of course, where plastic is used, it's BPA free! this should be the last coffee brewer you'll ever buy, one that should last your lifetime, when cleaned and descaled properly. You may ask - "what's important when searching for that complex, clean, crisp, fully infused, flavorful cup of coffee"? certainly coffee quality, grind and formula play an important role, as does the fresh water quality, but ultimately, it's the brewing method that plays the all-important final role!