Morken Barware Moscow Mule Mugs - Each Mug 1/2 Pound In Weight - 100% Solid Copper - Hammered Finish - Set of 2 - 16oz
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 20 and Aug 22. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- QUALITY: 100% solid copper construction and weighs over one-half pound. Thick 22-gauge copper gives each mug a heavy feel, while the large copper handle provides a sturdy grip for your ice cold drink
- AUTHENTIC: The Moscow Mule is intended to be served in a copper mug that allows the citric acid from the lime to react with the copper.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Morken Moscow Mule Mugs are handmade in a 2 day, 15 step process. Because of this, no two mugs are exactly identical! From the application of the large handle to the beveled base, the attention to detail when crafting Morken mugs is unmatched.
- GREAT GIFT: Morken mugs are packaged and ship in a custom designed gift box with recipe, cleaning instructions and the history of the drink included. Everyone enjoys receiving Morken Moscow Mule Mugs, making them a great gift for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, housewarming parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, for the groomsmen or bridal party, to give thanks, or just because!
Click "ADD TO CART" above to have your Moscow Mule Mugs shipped today!
At Morken, we make the finest Moscow Mule Mugs available at a very fair price. Our mugs are nearly 3 times the cost to produce as many cheaper versions, but we refuse to cut corners with quality. We want you to have a product that will last a lifetime.
When comparing your copper mug options, consider the following questions:
1) How much do they weigh? You can't make a quality mug with cheap material (skimping on copper). Morken mugs each weigh over Â½ pound (227 grams) versus 140-160 grams for most of our competitors.
2) Are they 100% Copper? Many competitors use nickel lining or use a lacquered copper for the interior. Our mugs are copper THROUGHOUT, including the handle, and no lacquer is used on the inside of the mug.
3) Are they handmade? Morken mugs are made in Uttar Pradesh, an area of India known for its skilled copper artisans. Being handmade, no two mugs are identical. The artisans who make Morken Moscow Mule Mugs achieve a level of detail that can't be replicated with other manufacturing methods.
Care Instructions (Also included on box):
Tarnishing is a naturally occurring process that happens when copper reacts with outside elements, such as oxygen, moisture or human touch. Because these mugs are made of real copper and there is NO LACQUER on the inside of the mugs, they will tarnish without simple proper care.
The easiest way to prevent tarnish is to wash the mugs with soap and warm water after use (do not wash in dishwasher) and then immediately towel dry. Avoid leaving liquids in the mugs for extended periods of time.
If tarnish does begin to occur, it is very simple to remove. There are a number of copper cleaners available. Alternatively, it can be removed naturally using baking soda and lemon juice or salt and vinegar and scrubbing with a wet cloth.
We Also Recommend
Buddy 16-Piece Stainless Steel Wine and Cocktail Bar Set - Bar Kit Includes Essential Barware Tools and Ice Bucket w/Bonus 1000 Bartender Recipes eBook
Professional all Inclusive Bartender Kit - Premium Quality- Stainless Steel Construction- Luxury Bag - Cocktail Shaker and all the Accessories you Need - Perfect Addition To Your Home Bar Collection
Bartending Kit Professional Executive Barware Set - Martini Shaker Set and Bar Tools By Pacific Standard