Nesco TM-1 Teamaker, 1 Liter
Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 25 and Jul 27. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Selection of steeping times
- Automatic 1 hour keep warm feature
- Use loose or bagged teas
- Anti drip function and water scale filter
- Easy controls
Real-Tea 1-Liter Tea Maker
The Nesco Real Tea Maker is a must have for any tea lover. It's perfect for making tea without the risk of over-steeping. The Real-Tea Tea Maker does it all - heats water, steeps leaves, and keeps tea warm so you can enjoy your tea and not worry about it cooling off. Its ability to brew loose or bagged tea, in addition to its variable steeping times, opens a whole world of possibilities. Water filters through the one liter heating chamber at perfect tea temperature (not too hot for white or green teas), steeps for the time selected and automatically flows into the glass pot below.
- 1 Liter Water Tank
- Selection of Steeping Times (2 min. - 16 min.)
- Automatic keep warm feature - 1 hour
- Glass tea carafe
- Stainless Steel steeping chamber
- Easy controls: set minutes and press the lighted start button
- Uses loose or bagged teas
- Auto Protection: will not work if carafe not in place
- Anti Drip Function and Water Scale Filter
Adjustable Steeping Times:
Accurately control the strength of the tea.
Stainless Steel Steeping Chamber:
High quality allows perfect steeping. Holds loose leaf tea without seepage of leaves.
Compatible With All Types of Tea:
Loose leaf, tea bags or custom tea blends will all work with this tea maker.
Alerts user that unit is operating.
Keeps coffee/tea warm for 1 hr after brewing for a fresh cup every time.
Hand wash in warm, soapy water.
A walk through the various components of the Tea Maker:
- On top is the boiler, where the water heats for the tea.
- Under that is where you put the tea leaves, and is the first stage that the hot water drops into, in order for the tea to infuse into the water and steep
- Under that is the carafe, where the infused tea drops into, and which you use to pour yourself a perfect cup.
- Below the teapot is a heating plate which keeps the remaining tea warm while you are sipping your previous cup. (This part is very similar to a coffee maker).
This tea maker has settings on the side for steeping times that will work starting from 2 minutes up to as long as 16 minutes.
Most teas are brewed for 4-6 minutes. The longer you brew the more bitter the taste can become (depending on which tea variety/blend you're using).
The really nice thing about this tea maker is that it's all automatic, so you can just leave it to do its work brewing, and come back to it when you're ready.
NOTE: This is the only tea maker currently on the market that works at high altitudes.
We Also Recommend
Coastal Tea Rotating Matcha Whisk, Chasen Alternative, Green Tea Mixer, Bamboo Push Handle Whisk
Lyon Stainless Steel Gourmet Kitchen 47.25 Inch Wall Mount Rail and 10 S Hooks Set Utensil Pot Pan Lid Rack Storage Organizer , Silver