Non Stick Enamel Cast Iron Square Grill Pan, from BackCountry Chef, Timeless and Durable, 10.5-inch, Beautiful Forest Green
Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 21 and Aug 23. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- PORCELAIN COATED ENAMEL CAST IRON IS SUPERIOR to the vegetable oil seasoned colorless pans. Non-reactive, easy to clean, versatile, beautiful green!
- ENAMELED CAST IRON DOES NOT EVER REQUIRE SEASONING SO IT IS READY TO USE RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX, and you don't have to worry about anything peeling off even when you cook the most acidic foods. This cast iron also never rusts.
- STILL HAS THE BENEFITS OF CAST IRON - Superior heat retention and even heat distribution. Can take heat up to 500 F.
- GRILL - Ridges for fat runoff and perfect grill marks. VERSATILE - Cook on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. CONVENIENT - Super easy to clean with hot water and brush.
- SPECIAL NEW PRODUCT PRICING - You will not find a better deal on a porcelin enameled pan, but hurry this offer will not last. SATISFACTION GURANTEE - If not happy please return for full refund.
NOT YOUR REGULAR OLD CAST IRON -Most other cast iron pans on the market, including many from the top brands are vegetable oil seasoned. But that is not true with this pan, it is vitreous enamel. Meaning porcelain enamel has been fused into the pan during the manufacturing process. This means...
- No seasoning required.
- Nothing peeling off.
- Food will never stick to pan.
- Heat distributes evenly across pan.
- Much easier to clean than those pre seasoned vegetable oil pans.
- Resitant to rust and cracking.
- Beautiful Green Color complents any kitchen decor and lets you take this pan straight from oven to table.
- Enamel surface is impermeable and so perfect for raw or cooked food storage, and for marinating with acidic ingredients such as wine.
INCREDEBILY VERSATILE AND UNBELIEVABLY EASY TO USE - You can use this pan to stir-fry chicken, slow-cook a casserole, sear a steak, bake a cake or even reheat pizza (giving it those grill marks). Whatever the appliance in your kitchen; Gas, Electric, Ceramic or Induction cooktops, as well as in the oven up to 500 Degrees F.
DISHWASHER SAFE BUT HANDWASHING IS EASY AND PREFFERED. - Just soak the pan in hot water and detergent to give stains a chance to break off then gently wash away with a sponge or cloth. If you want to use it again when wet just heat it for a bit to let the water dry off.
We Also Recommend
Simple Chef Cast Iron Skillet 3-Piece Set - Best Heavy-Duty Professional Restaurant Chef Quality Pre-Seasoned Pan Cookware Set - 10", 8", 6" Pans - Great For Frying, Saute, Cooking, Pizza & More
Lyon Stainless Steel Gourmet Kitchen 47.25 Inch Wall Mount Rail and 10 S Hooks Set Utensil Pot Pan Lid Rack Storage Organizer , Silver