Osaka Cafetiere 6 Cup (27 oz) Double-Walled Borosilicate Glass, Coffee and Tea French Press, with Wood Lid "Zenrin-Ji"
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 22 and Oct 24. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Hand blown double-walled Borosilicate glass will keep your coffee/tea hot for longer than standard presses.
- The glass is also resistant to thermal shock, and will not absorb any odors or residue.
- The beautifully designed hardwood cover will surely stand out, and is made of quality materials that will last you a long time.
- Durable stainless steel mesh filter will ensure no grounds get mixed into your coffee, but will let the essential oils though leaving a fresher better tasting coffee.
- Makes 6 (4.5 oz) cups of coffee. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
Brewing coffee is an art form, and it can be pretty challenging. We at Osaka would like to help you up your coffee game. If you follow our instructions and tips, and with some practice, you should be brewing the perfect cup of coffee in no time. Impress yourself and your guests with an awesome tasting coffee every time.
Zenrin-Ji is our double-walled Cafetiere with a beautiful wood lid that will impress.
The Carafe is made of hand-blown Borosilicate glass that will resist thermal shock, so it wont break when it goes from cold to hot or vice-versa. Another great benefit of Borosilicate is that it will not absorb any residue, or odors giving you a fresh tasting coffee every time you use it. It is also double-walled so it will keep your coffee or tea hot for longer.
The stainless steel filter will ensure no grounds get mixed into your coffee, but will let the essential oils though leaving a fresher better tasting coffee.
The carafe holds up to 6 (4.5 oz)cups of coffee.
The carafe is also dishwasher safe.
"Osaka"what does it mean?
Osaka, is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu, and is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. We were inspired by their coffee brewing techniques, and from that "Osaka Coffee" was born. We carefully design each of our products to produce the best tasting coffee and not sacrificing on style. Every one of our products will look good enough to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.