Osaka Stovetop Espresso Maker - Aluminum with Marbled Coating, Stove-Top Moka Pot "Nijo Castle" (3 Cup)
Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 15 and Nov 17. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- ULTRA-DURABLE ALUMINUM BODY - Made from top quality cast aluminum the espresso maker is built to last.
- MARBLEIZED FINISH - Coated with a beautiful marbled coating, combining functionality and aesthetics in a revolutionary way.
- POLISHED INTERIOR - The inside is polished to a smooth finish unlike any other Moka Pot. The pot also comes with a safety valve as an extra precaution.
- COOL-TO-TOUCH HANDLE - The flame retardant handle will stay cool to the touch and the unique lever allows for easy effortless pouring.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Easy to assemble and take apart for simple cleaning. Available in 3, 6, 9, and 12 cups. For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Osaka product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist y
Brewing coffee is an art form, and it can be pretty challenging. We at Osaka would like to help you up your coffee game. If you follow our instructions and tips, and with some practice, you should be brewing the perfect cup of coffee in no time. Impress yourself and your guests with an awesome tasting coffee every time.
Nijo Castle is our Stovetop Espresso Maker.
We use only top grade materials. The Moka pot is made from cast aluminum with a marbled finish The handle is made from nylon and fused with silicone. It is durable and flame retardant.
The handle and lever will stay cool to the touch even immediately after brewing, The soft grip lever on top gives you control over the lid while pouring.
The valve is installed as an extra precaution in the very rare event that the funnel plate gets clogged.
Available in 3, 6, 9, and 12 cups
The Espresso Maker is also dishwasher safe.
"Osaka"what does it mean?
Osaka, is a large city on the Japanese island of Honshu, and is known for its modern architecture, boisterous nightlife and delicious coffee shops. We were inspired by their coffee brewing techniques, and from that "Osaka Coffee" was born. We carefully design each of our products to produce the best tasting coffee and not sacrificing on style. Every one of our products will look good enough to display, and will perform better than anything else. If you are not yet in love with the process of coffee-making, be prepared to be infatuated.
We Also Recommend
Ultimate Kitchen French Press Coffee Maker, 1 Liter (4 cups), Chrome Finished Stainless Steel, Loose Leaf Tea and Espresso Maker
The Original Bialetti Moka Express Made in Italy 3-Cup Stovetop Espresso Maker with Patented Valve