OXO Good Grips Salt and Pepper Grinder Set
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 23 and Sep 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Set contains one Salt Grinder and one Pepper Grinder; Simply turn Grinders over and unscrew caps to refill
- Grinding mechanism on top of Grinder to ensure clean countertops; Stainless steel accents for kitchen-to-table appeal
- Rotate tabs to easily adjust Grinder settings from fine to coarse; Grinders are filled with sea salt and black peppercorns
- Non-corrosive ceramic grinders won't absorb flavors or odors; Soft, non-slip grips
- Clear acrylic bodies highlight contents and indicate when it is time to refill; Hand wash only]
- Grinders rest flat when upside down for easy refilling
OXO Good Grips Salt & Pepper Grinder Set:
In the kitchen or at the dining table, the OXO Good Grips Salt & Pepper Grinder Set is always in season. The Grinders are easily adjustable from fine to coarse grind and rest flat when upside down for easy refilling. Non-corrosive ceramic grinders wonâ€™t absorb flavors or odors, and are positioned at the top of the Grinders so as not to leave a mess on the counter or table. The Grinders have a soft, non-slip grip for comfortable grinding. Stainless steel accents and clear bodies give the Grinders kitchen-to-table appeal â€“ great for preparing and serving meals. Sold filled with sea salt and black peppercorns.
Itâ€™s the Little Things:
At OXO, we consistently develop products that address even the tiniest of pet peeves, because we know itâ€™s the little things that make the biggest difference. Our Salt & Pepper Grinder Set grinds from the top, so you can avoid leaving a trail of salt & pepper across your countertop.
Features & Benefits:
Our Grinders are also great for grinding whole spices like cumin, coriander and cloves. When youâ€™re ready to switch ingredients, just grind some coarse salt through the Grinder to clean.
OXO is dedicated to providing innovative consumer products that make everyday living easier.
How do we do it?
We study people â€“ lefties and righties, male and female, young and old â€“ interacting with products and identify ways to make them better. Our â€œquestion everythingâ€ process and relentless attention to detail uncover the best solutions for slicing, peeling, whisking, baking, stirring, washing, scrubbing, dusting, storing and organizing.