- Noodle bowl with lid designed for heating 2 minute noodles, pasta, soups or stews in the microwave; 4 cup capacity
- Features Sistema KLIP IT easy locking clips; steam release vent in lid for splatter-free heating, cooking
- Measures 6.10 x 6.8 x 3.8 inches; Designed specifically for cooking and reheating in the microwave
- Designed and made in New Zealand from 100% virgin plastic; Phthalate free; BPA free
- Dishwasher safe (top rack); microwave, fridge and freezer safe, assorted colors of green, pink, purple and blue
Millions of customers in over 100 countries around the world use Sistema products to help make their life a little easier. From drink bottles to lunch boxes, microwave mugs to kitchen storage boxes everywhere, Sistema containers are used people find a purpose that suits their lifestyle. Sistema was built on one man's dream in his garage in small town New Zealand. That dream has now grown to include a team that spans the world. The vision to manufacture a beautifully designed, well made container in New Zealand and ship it to customers around the world has finally been realized. But our dream has not finished as we continue to innovate and design an ever increasing range of products manufactured to suit our customer's ever changing requirements. Be assured that every container that leaves our state of the art factory is made using virgin material that is both BPA and Phthalate free. All Sistema products are dishwasher (top rack), microwave (without lids), fridge and freezer safe. Taking the simple premise that customers want a well-made, beautifully designed, food safe storage container that would be stackable, the Sistema range was born. All of Sistema's featured collections help make life a little easier: Klip It, Bake It, To Go, Microwave, Lunch, Hydrate and Storage. Look for the distinctive Sistema Klips on most products sold! Our unique and durable Sistema microwave range has steamers that make it easy for you to create nutritious steamed meals, microwave plates for storing and reheating leftovers, soup mugs for a quick and easy meal, rice cooker and more! It couldn't be easier or quicker. Simply add water to the base container, place your food in the steaming colander, clip on the lid with the steam vent left open and zap in the microwave.