- Magic Teafit Provides Best Quality T-sac filters that are Easy to use and perfect for Everyday use for any type of Loose Tea
- T-Sac Bags makes loose leaf tea fast and easy with virtually no clean up!
- T-Sac tea filter bags are single-use, disposable tea infusers for steeping high-quality loose leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags
- 1-Time use; Easy to Fill; Disposable for easy cleanup; fully compostable and biodegradable
- Size 1; Capacity: Perfect for a single Cup, Mug or Glass; Each Box has 100 T-Sac's Bags
Magic Teafit Provides Best Quality T-Sac tea filter bags that are single-use, natural paper tea infusers for steeping to brew high-quality loose leaf tea with the convenience of tea bags. Enjoy the fresh, natural taste of loose leaf tea without the hassle and mess of conventional straining methods. Control the amount of tea used for a more robust and flavorful cup of tea. Easily blend teas for customized brews. T-Sac tea filter bags are made with fine paper fibers that allow tea to brew quickly while keeping sediment and smaller tea leaves of the finer grade teas from escaping into the brew. The top flap folds over to secure contents inside. The expandable, gusseted bottom allows ample room for tea leaves to fully expand and t-sac to sit securely without the need for a filter stand. Easy to use. Simply open the t-sac, measure in the desired amount of loose leaf tea and fold the top flap over. Place into a teacup for mug and pour in just-boiled water. Steep tea no less than 3 minutes to release its essential oils and maximum the brewed infusion with aroma and flavor. Once tea is steeped to desired strength, discard the t-sac. Great for steeping all types of tea, including black tea, oolong tea, green tea, chai, chamomile and other herbal tea. Just fill with aromatic spices instead of loose tea. T-Sac tea filter bags are user friendly and disposable for convenience and easy cleanup. Made in Germany from all-natural, unbleached paper with no chemicals or artificial ingredients to taint the flavor of the tea. Environmentally sensitive, completely biodegradable and fully compostable.