The Original Butter Bell Crock by L. Tremain, Antique Rouge Red
Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 23 and Sep 25. * ETA for US orders only.
Shipping & Returns: FREE shipping on orders over $35.00
- Modeled after the original French butter crock, Butter Bell crock keeps butter fresh and spreadable for up to 30-day without refrigeration; no odors or spoilage
- Made of high quality, durable bone china; antique pattern features a decorative embossed pattern hand-distressed to create a well-worn look
- To use: pour cold water into base, pack lid with softened butter, replace lid into base
- Holds 1 stick of butter; change water every 2-3 day
- Dishwasher safe, lead & cadmium free
The L. Tremain Company, founded in 1996, is a privately owed, family run business based in Los Angeles, CA. The company's main focus is to provide unique and time-honored kitchen tools, housewares and decorative tabletop lines to consumers worldwide. The very first product line launched by the company was based on a centuries old French butter storage device. The company has taken the traditional French concept, increased its effectiveness and beauty, to create an innovative butter storage unit specifically for the American palate the Original Butter Bell Crock. Since its inception in 1996, the Butter Bell crock has become the most recognized brand of butter crocks in the U.S and Canada. The Original Butter Bell Crock is a modern version of the authentic French beurrier. Made from high quality, durable New Bone China, the Butter Bell crock safely keeps butter at room temperature on the counter or tabletop without spoilage, refrigeration or odors. L. Tremain has recreated and improved this natural method of preserving the creamy texture and delicate flavor that makes butter the most desirable and most-used spread in the world.
We Also Recommend